Have you seen Corisha Bailey?
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are appealing to the public for help in tracing a missing Ipswich woman.
Officers want to locate Corisha Bailey, from Holbrook in Shotley pensinsula, who has been missing since around 3.50pm on Sunday November 25.
The 34-year-old, who was in Ipswich Hospital before going missing, left the hospital around this time and has not been seen since.
She is described as black, about 5ft 5ins and of slim build. Her hair is described as curly and shoulder-length.
Anyone who has seen her or a person matching the description given or has knowledge of her whereabouts should contact police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Police ask that the public quote CAD 194 of Sunday 25 November.
- 1 Concern over plight of homeless man living in tent beside Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Suffolk?
- 4 Police issue CCTV images in connection with Ipswich investigation
- 5 Did you get in the groove at Harry Palmers club nights back in 2003?
- 6 Ipswich council house rent increase agreed - here's how much your bill will increase
- 7 How much are people still going out in this lockdown?
- 8 Tributes to grandmother who helped 'countless' people find work
- 9 Missing boy Emilio, 15, found after rescue teams join search
- 10 Calls to bring back queuing outside supermarkets amid rise in Covid cases