Coroner gives verdict on Trinidad crash
A MARKETING consultant died after a road accident abroad, an inquest heard.Michael Thrush, 42, from Fen Row in Butley, near Woodbridge, died after the accident in Trinidad.
A MARKETING consultant died after a road accident abroad, an inquest heard.
Michael Thrush, 42, from Fen Row in Butley, near Woodbridge, died after the accident in Trinidad.
The accident happened on August 25 last year in Saddle Road, Maraval, and involved two vehicles.
An inquest, held at Endeavour House in Ipswich on Friday, heard that Mr Thrush's vehicle was involved in the accident at 5.05am.
A post mortem found that death was due to multiple traumatic injuries after a road accident and coroner Dr Peter Dean recorded a verdict of accidental death.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 6 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 7 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 8 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 9 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi