Corpse thought to be blonde woman
A BODY found in a brook in Hintlesham is believed to have been that of a blonde haired woman, it has emerged today.The naked body was retrieved from Belstead Brook near Burstall bridge last night and a post-mortem is to be carried out today.
A BODY found in a brook in Hintlesham is believed to have been that of a blonde haired woman, it has emerged today.
The naked body was retrieved from Belstead Brook, near Burstall bridge, last night and a post-mortem was due to be carried out today.
The woman's identity has not yet been revealed.
The macabre find was discovered shortly before 11.55am yesterday at Thorpes Hill, just off the A1071.
You may also want to watch:
See tomorrow's Evening Star for the full story.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 6 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 7 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period