Cottage tumble dryer fire

A COTTAGE had to be ventilated after it became heavily smoke logged following a fire in a tumble dryer.

A COTTAGE had to be ventilated after it became heavily smoke logged following a fire in a tumble dryer.

Firefighters were called to The Causeway, Middleton, near Saxmundham, around 5.40pm last night.

Crews - from Leiston and Saxmundham - discovered a small fire in a tumble dryer.

No one was hurt but firefighters had to ventilate the ground floor of the property because of the amount of smoke.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter