Could it be you?
HAVE you checked your Lottery ticket yet?The lucky ticket holder who has scooped the UK's biggest-ever lottery prize of�56 million has not yet come forward to claim the mega prize, a National Lotteryspokesman said today.
HAVE you checked your Lottery ticket yet?
The lucky ticket holder who has scooped the UK's biggest-ever lottery prize of
�56 million has not yet come forward to claim the mega prize, a National Lottery
spokesman said today.
The winning ticket shares the overall jackpot of �113 million with one other
which was bought in Spain.
- 1 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 2 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 5 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
Last night's EuroMillions win surpassed the �91 million paid out in November last year which was shared between two UK tickets.
The spokesman said if the ticket belongs to an individual rather than a syndicate it will be the biggest lottery jackpot prize ever paid out to a person in the UK.
Tonight's jackpot is just short of breaking the European record set by a single ticket which banked �128.3 million in August last year.