Cowboy themed hoedown party hosted at Ipswich’s Bucklesham Grange care home to mark anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Anniversary celebrations at an Ipswich care home had an American theme as staff and residents dressed up in cowboy hats for a special hoedown party.
Team members at Bucklesham Grange welcomed their directors into the home for an afternoon of Western-themed festivities to mark 20 years since care provider Hallmark Care Homes launched.
Directors Avnish and Ram Goyal managed to visit all 15 of their homes across England and Wales in just four days.
Guests to the party were invited to dress up and play tin can alley, hoop the ring around the cactus while enjoying a barbecue.
Acting general manager Daniel Rowark said: “We have had a great afternoon celebrating with everyone, and the residents and team were all really excited to mark this special occasion.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone who attended our Western celebrations had a really good time and we are already looking forward to celebrating the next milestone.”
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea