Cowpat competition cancelled
has been cancelled due to regulations surrounding the Bluetongue virus.Heartbeat East Suffolk has announced that the final of its Cow Pat competition at Lane Farm, Swilland, has been postponed for the time being.
has been cancelled due to regulations surrounding the Bluetongue virus.
Heartbeat East Suffolk has announced that the final of its Cow Pat competition at Lane Farm, Swilland, has been postponed for the time being.
The competition involved participants staking a guess of where the next cow pat will 'land'.
Len Tate, vice president of the charity, said when the competition can be completed, a list of winners will be published.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We would like to thank all those who have supported the competition, especially the public in Woodbridge, Ipswich and Martlesham and as a result it has raised £787.66. This fund will be held and used in our work on supporting cardiac patients and Ipswich Hospital once the event has been completed.”
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 10 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing