Crash at Copdock roundabout in Ipswich causing traffic delays on A12 and A14
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are facing delays after a crash at the Copdock roundabout on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Police were called today at 4.40pm to the collision between a Renault panel van and a Renault Clio car.
A police spokeswoman said the crash occurred near the traffic lights heading towards the eastbound A14.
She said there were reports that someone had been injured during the collision but could not confirm the extent of the injuries.
She said both vehicles have been taken off the road but said drivers may still face delays in the area.
Police have also attended a single vehicle collision in Wangford Road in Lakenheath this afternoon.
They were called today at around 4pm to reports a car had come of the road and hit a tree close to the traffic lights heading into Brandon.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 3 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 6 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 7 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 8 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 9 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 10 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
A police spokeswoman said there were not reports of injuries and that the vehicle’s owner was arranging recovery of the car.