Crash Baby Dies
A 13-month-old baby girl has died today two days after a car crash on the A12.The accident, which involved a bronze Fiat Brava, happened at 2.15pm on Saturday at Henham, in Suffolk.
A 13-month-old baby girl has died today two days after a car crash on the A12.
The accident, which involved a bronze Fiat Brava, happened at 2.15pm on Saturday at Henham, in Suffolk.
The female driver is believed to have collided with a tree after talking a left-hand bend.
The baby was taken to Great Ormond Street Hospital in London.
You may also want to watch:
Anne-Marie Breach, spokeswoman for Suffolk police, said: "Police have been informed that the 13-month-old baby girl who was seriously injured in a road traffic collision on the A12 at Henham on Saturday September 25 has now died.
"Police were contacted by hospital staff earlier this afternoon and were told that she had passed away."
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
Miss Breach said police were continuing to appeal for witnesses.
She added: "We would like to hear from anyone who was on the A12 who may have seen the car leaving the road and colliding with a tree."
The woman, who comes from London, is believed to have travelled from the Suffolk-Norfolk border, she was uninjured, as were her five-year-old and seven-year-old children, who were also in the car.
Anyone with any information should contact Halesworth traffic police on 01986 835350.