Crash between Land Rover Discovery and motorbike in Doctor Watson’s Lane in Rushmere St Andrew
A man suffered a suspected broken leg when the motorbike he was riding crashed with a car.
Emergency services were called to Doctor Watson’s Lane in Rushmere St Andrew at around 9.40am.
A Land Rover Discovery and a Derbi GPR motorbike collided.
The male motorbike rider has been taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance with leg injuries.
A police spokesman said the man suffered a suspected broken leg.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Land Rover was not injured.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and a rapid response vehicle.
- 1 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 High winds close Ipswich festival event temporarily
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces Christmas show supporting young Suffolk musicians
- 10 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds