Motorbike and car collide on Crown Street in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A two-vehicle crash on Crown Street in Ipswich is causing traffic delays in the area.
Police were called to the scene, on Crown Street westbound between Tower Ramparts and Peel Street, at around 4.05pm today, Saturday, April 7.
A police spokeswoman said there were no reports of any injuries as a result of the collision.
“The collision involved a motorbike and a car,” she said. “There is material on the road so we are remaining on scene until the highways clear it.
“There is also diesel on the road.”
You may also want to watch:
Although the road wasn’t completely closed, there were reports of heavy traffic in the area as the clear-up took place.
A spokeswoman later added that the road was clear from 6.10pm.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl