Crash blocks Ipswich roads
Part of Spring Road in Ipswich was shut today after a two vehicle road crash.
PART of Spring Road in Ipswich was blocked today after a two-vehicle car crash.
Emergency services were called to the junction of Spring Road and Britannia Road at 10.30am.
A red Vauxhall Astra and a black BMW 3 Series collided, causing the black car to spin.
The male driver of the Astra was taken to hospital to be checked over. He had been trapped in the car and was rescued by firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
The female driver of the BMW was uninjured.
Any witnesses are asked to call Pc Daniel Cockrill at Ipswich police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers