Crash involving two Volkswagen cars in Orford left passenger with serious leg injury
Witnesses to a crash which caused a casualty to be flown to Addenbrooke’s Hospital are being asked to contact police.
On Saturday, May 13 around 5.20pm, an incident involving a silver Volkswagen Bora and a black Volkswagen Golf occurred in Orford on the B1084.
As a result of this incident the VW Bora collided with a tree at the roadside.
Both the driver and passenger of the VW Bora were injured in the crash, with the passenger being taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by an air ambulance having sustained a serious leg injury.
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary investigating the incident would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
They are also keen to hear from anyone who saw the vehicles immediately prior to crash.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Pc Cohen at the Roads Policing Unit on 101, quoting reference CAD 299 of May 13.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 5 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s