Road clear after three-car crash on A14 near Copdock
- Credit: Archant
A three-vehicle crash on the A14 near Ipswich which caused miles of tailbacks this evening has now been cleared by police.
Officers were called to the scene of the crash, eastbound between Sproughton and Copdock, at around 5.15pm today, Thursday, November 14.
Speaking soon after the collision, a police spokesman said there were no reports of any injuries as a result of the crash.
She said: "There are three cars involved, two of the vehicles are not drivable.
"There are tailbacks going right back to the junction with the A140, beyond Great Blakenham."
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman has since confirmed the road has been cleared and traffic flow has returned to normal.
- 1 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 2 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 3 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 4 Fire marshals to patrol Waterfront block 24/7 and balconies could be removed
- 5 Burglars crept into Ipswich home while occupant was inside
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 8 Ipswich street closure could be made permanent under consultation plans
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car