A14 Orwell Bridge cleared following three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Gregg Brown
The A14 Orwell Bridge has fully opened to traffic after a three-vehicle crash caused heavy tailbacks earlier this evening.
Police were called to the scene of the collision on the eastbound carriageway at around 6pm today, Wednesday, November 7.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the crash involved a Mini, a motorcycle and a lorry.
She said: “The car is facing the wrong way so looks like it has spun in the road.
“The rider of the bike is thought to be up and moving.”
You may also want to watch:
She added the ambulance service had also been called to the scene of the crash although it is not believed there are any serious injuries.
The road was cleared and fully reopened to traffic at around 7.40pm.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 5 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today