Crash on northbound A12 causing five mile delays near Capel St Mary
- Credit: Archant
The A12 has been reopened after being closed by a four-vehicle crash earlier.
It happened around 7.30am and is still causing delays on the northbound carriageway.
The crash involved three cars and a lorry, and happened near Capel St Mary.
A police spokesman said there were no serious injuries in the crash and the road was completely reopened by around 8am.
The three cars were a Hyundai i30, a Land Rover and a Vauxhall Astra.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is queuing for around five miles.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 5 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store