Air ambulance on scene after van and motorbike collide
- Credit: NSRAPT
A man in his 30s is being treated by paramedics after a crash involving a van and motorcycle near Wherstead.
Police were called shortly before 7.30pm this evening with reports of a collision between a VW Transporter and Honda motorbike on the A137.
The motorcyclist - a man in his 30s - is thought to need hospital treatment after suffering leg injuries.
An air ambulance was called to the scene, but the injured man is not in a life-threatening condition.
A police spokesman said officers are on scene awaiting recovery.
You may also want to watch:
The road is not closed, but one lane is thought to be blocked.
Anybody who witnessed the collision, or saw the vehicles immediately prior, should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting CAD 368.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?