Crash victim - condition worsens
A MAN is in a potentially life threatening condition this afternoon after an accident on a Suffolk Road.Previous reports suggested the man, the driver of a silver Proton Impian, was suffering from leg injuries.
A MAN is in a potentially life threatening condition this afternoon after an accident on a Suffolk Road.
Previous reports suggested the man, the driver of a silver Proton Impian, was suffering from leg injuries.
He has now deteriorated and police are describing his condition as stable but possibly life threatening.
The single vehicle accident happened at around 5.25am on Walsham Road in Finningham, near Stowmarket.
The man was released from the wreckage by firefighters and taken by ambulance to the West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 2 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Anti-crime campaigners plan Christmas grotto at tattoo studio
- 7 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 8 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 9 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 10 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads