Crash victims named
POLICE have named two people killed in a difficult few days for Suffolk's roads.Heidi Jarvis, 25, of the Elveden Estate, Icklingham, was killed when her Rover was in collision with a Citroen Berlingo van.
POLICE have named two people killed in a difficult few days for Suffolk's roads.
Heidi Jarvis, 25, of the Elveden Estate, Icklingham, was killed when her Rover was in collision with a Citroen Berlingo van.
The accident happened early on Sunday morning on a stretch of the notorious A11 between Icklingham and Eriswell.
Luke Luttman, 21, of New Road, Upwell, Norfolk, was killed when his Ford Ka was in collision with a Ford Transit van on Thursday on the A1101 at Sedge Fen.
You may also want to watch:
The two fatal accidents took the grim tally on Suffolk's roads in 2003 to 56 – 13 more than last year and the second worst since 1990.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 5 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 6 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 9 35 pictures from Ipswich Town's friendly clash with Palace
- 10 Christmas in July! Ipswich friends host summer festive feast