Crash woman out of hospital
A WOMAN who was involved in a serious accident in Copdock is today recovering at home.The 23-year-old woman suffered head injuries and suspected internal bleeding after her purple Rover collided with a Scania lorry on the A12 at about 8.
A WOMAN who was involved in a serious accident in Copdock is today recovering at home.
The 23-year-old woman suffered head injuries and suspected internal bleeding after her purple Rover collided with a Scania lorry on the A12 at about 8.20 am on Thursday .
She was trapped for about 20 minutes and was given oxygen by the side of the road before she was airlifted to Ipswich hospital.
Police confirmed that the woman, whose identity is not known, has now been discharged from hospital.
You may also want to watch:
No one else was injured in the collision.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge