Crescent Road in Felixstowe reopen after crash involving Audi and cyclist
- Credit: Tom Potter
A male cyclist was injured in a collision with a car in Felixstowe earlier today.
Police were called to Crescent Road in the town around 3.45pm to reports of a crash.
A force spokesman said a man, believed to in his 50s, was hurt in the collision with a red Audi.
Initially reported as a serious crash, the man sustained “heavy bruising” – with the road closed while the emergency services worked at the scene, the spokesman added.
The man was taken to hospital by land ambulance but his injuries were not life-changing or life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopen by 5.15pm.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 5 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s