Crews tackle grill pan fire

FIREFIGHTERS were called to the YMCA in Ipswich's Wellington Street following reports that smoke had been seen coming out of a third floor window.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to the YMCA in Ipswich's Wellington Street following reports that smoke had been seen coming out of a third floor window.

Two crews from Ipswich attended at around 5pm on Saturday and found a small fire in a grill pan which was quickly extinguished.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter