Crews tackle pair of Ipswich car fires
TWO car fires were extinguished by crews in Ipswich today.The first came at 3.29am in Alnesbourne Priory off Nacton Road in the south east of the town.
TWO car fires were extinguished by crews in Ipswich today.
The first came at 3.29am in Alnesbourne Priory off Nacton Road in the south east of the town.
A crew wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the flames, which were doused by 3.52am.
At 4.18am, firefighters were called to a car fire in Pearson Road, off Foxhall Road.
The flames were extinguished within 15 minutes.
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 3 Man denies stealing £1,275 from charity
- 4 Ipswich families unable to heat mouldy homes get action from landlord
- 5 21 massive acts coming to Ipswich this year
- 6 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 7 Inside Shrubland Hall: The James Bond mansion with no licence to wed
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 9 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 10 Drunk driver travelled up A14 slip road the wrong way