Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A small cannabis farm has been dismantled by police in Elmswell, with two men questioned over the find.
Officers from the Stowmarket team were alerted to the growing of cannabis at an address in the village.
They visited on Friday afternoon and two men were arrested in connection with the discovery.
The pair were taken to the police investigation centre in Bury St Edmunds where they were being questioned by officers yesterday evening.
Stowmarket Police wrote on Twitter: “#SNT and #NRT5 had a busy day in Elmswell today. Thanks to community information we dismantled a Cannabis grow, and two males given a lift to Bury St Edmunds custody.”
Officers said they had acted on information passed to them by members of the community.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night
- 7 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 8 Bicycle stolen from parked car in Ipswich
- 9 'Paper' loss does not affect Ipswich council's income from property - Ellesmere
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete