Cats left with broken bones after being 'thrown' in Kesgrave
- Credit: Google Maps
Four cats have been left with leg injuries and broken bones after reportedly being thrown in Kesgrave.
Police received reports that the four cats, who all belong to the same owner in Main Road, were injured between July 1 and July 8.
It is believed the cats had been swung by their back legs and thrown to the ground.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the force has not received any further reports and these may have been targeted attacks.
She added the cats are currently being given painkillers to help treat their injuries.
Those with information that could help police with their enquiries are asked to contact them on 101, quoting crime reference 37/37075/21.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via their website.
- 1 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 9 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast