Cyclist taken to hospital after bus fails to stop at scene of crash
- Credit: Archant
Enquiries are ongoing to locate a bus which was involved in a fail to stop collision in Bury St Edmunds, where a cyclist was taken to hospital.
Officers were called to the collision in Beestons Way, Bury St Edmunds, on Monday, February 22.
A spokesman for the force said: "Police were called to a fail to stop collision on Monday, February 22 at 1.27pm involving a bus and a cyclist in Beetons Way.
"The cyclist suffered a leg injury and was transported to hospital for treatment."
The road was blocked following the collision but was cleared by 1.40pm.
Enquiries are ongoing to locate the bus involved.
- 1 Ipswich visitors fined after 60-mile trip to Sea Palling in Norfolk
- 2 Ipswich Town sack manager Paul Lambert
- 3 Injured man rescued after 'fall from height' on building site
- 4 Blues getting closer to Paul Cook appointment with two former Town players in frame for his coaching staff
- 5 Covid fines more than double in Suffolk during third lockdown
- 6 Shotley Gate missing woman found "alive and well"
- 7 Man taken to hospital after serious incident in Ipswich
- 8 Covid case rates rising in Ipswich and Colchester
- 9 Man suffers 'puncture wounds' in Ellenbrook Green fight