Man performs lewd act in front of woman
- Credit: Google Street View
A man reportedly performed a lewd act in front of a woman in Felixstowe, before following her as she walked away.
The indecent exposure incident happened at approximately 5.45pm on Friday, February 19, in Beatrice Avenue, when a woman aged in her 40s noticed a man walking towards her.
When he was within four or five metres of her, he exposed himself and carried out a lewd act.
The woman continued to walk away but turned around and noticed he appeared to be following her.
However, when she reached the end of the road, she turned around again and he was not there.
The suspect is described as male, white, of slim build, aged approximately in his late teens or early 20s and with fair hair.
He was wearing light grey jogging bottoms, a dark top and a hooded jumper/coat with the hood up.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Ipswich MP calls for urgent action after hospital maternity report
- 6 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 7 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 8 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety
- 9 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 10 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
Police would be interested in hearing from anyone who could identify the man or who witnessed the incident.
They are also appealing for anyone who has any CCTV or dashcam footage from the area at around the time of the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of the suspect should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime number: 37/8454/21.