Man exposed himself to dog walker in Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
A man exposed himself to a dog walker over the Bank Holiday weekend in Ipswich.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident which took place on Sunday, May 2 at around 10am.
A woman was walking her dog on fields behind Whitton Church Lane when a man passed by her.
He said 'good morning' and then exposed himself.
Suffolk police have released a description of the man.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a white male, about 25 years old with a clean shaved head, was about 5 foot 8 inches tall, and was of stocky build and wearing a scruffy grey tracksuit.
Anyone who knows who the individual was should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime number 37/22410/21 or you can email Rachel.Gibson@suffolk.police.uk.
- 1 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 2 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 3 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 Driver faces court after BMW clocked at 110mph on A14
- 7 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 8 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.