Two teenagers arrested after drugs and air rifle seized
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of drug dealing after cannabis and an air rifle were seized at an Ipswich home.
Officers from Suffolk police conducted a raid at an address in Riverside Road on Thursday afternoon after a Misuse of Drugs Act warrant was executed.
Police recovered a blue bag containing a number of white wraps, a significant amount of cash, suspected quantities of cannabis, a knife and air rifle and various other paraphernalia such as mobile phones and digital scales from inside the property.
A hydroponic set, including lamps and ducting, were also recovered.
Two boys, aged 15 and 17, were arrested at the scene.
The 15-year-old was arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs, while the 17-year-old was held on two counts of possession with intent to supply drugs.
Both boys were taken to Martlesham Heath police investigation centre for questioning and they were later released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 7 Man who left taxi driver with serious head injuries admits attack
- 8 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 Being called ‘woke’ by older people an ‘insult’ says Suffolk students