Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich man has appeared in court charged with a string of motoring offences - including dangerous driving, aggravated vehicle taking, and drink driving.
Leroy Clarke, 32, of no fixed address in Ipswich, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Friday to face six charges.
Clarke is also charged with failing to stop for police, driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence and no insurance.
The charges relate to an alleged incident in Ipswich on April 24, 2021, Suffolk Magistrates' Court heard.
Only two of the charges - dangerous driving and aggravated vehicle taking - were put to Clarke on Friday but he did not enter a plea for either count.
Magistrates sent the case to Ipswich Crown Court and Clarke will appear for a plea and trial preparation hearing on a date to be fixed.
He was granted unconditional bail ahead of his next court appearance.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 4 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 5 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 9 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week