Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- Credit: Katrina Bloomfield
Three youngsters tried to kick down an Ipswich family's door, leaving the owners furious.
Chantry mum Katrina Bloomfield is "furious" as she only had her door installed 18 months ago.
She said the door is now marked with scratches after her, her daughter and her husband saw kids try to kick it down and damage it.
Mrs Bloomfield added: "Please come forward who has done this to pay for the damage that you have caused before the police come to you.
"We are furious as we only had the new door put in 18 months ago."
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: "At around 3.35pm on November 25, a front door was kicked, causing scratch marks in Blyth Close, Ipswich.
"An occupant heard a bang and three young males were witnessed walking away from the vicinity of the property.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 4 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
"Any witnesses should contact Suffolk police, quoting 37/66769/21."