Trial date set for man accused of Ipswich burglary
- Credit: ARCHANT
A 36-year-old man accused of burglary will remain in custody as he waits to stand trial next year.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday ( December 3) was Kearon Braybrook, of Maidenhall Approach, Ipswich.
He pleaded not guilty to burglary at a house in Brimstone Road, Ipswich, on November 2 this year.
He is alleged to have stolen a bag, an iPad and charger and jewellery during the burglary.
Braybrooke’s trial, which is expected to last one to two days, will take place during a two week warned list commencing April 4 next year.
A further case management hearing will take place on February 11.
Braybrook was remanded in custody.
- 1 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 2 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 3 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 6 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 7 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 8 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 9 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault