Man and woman accused of sexual offences to face trial
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman will face a trial next year after denying sexual offences.
Scott Lawrence-Bayly, of Bridge Street, Stowmarket, and Amber Robinson, of Melville Heath, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday.
Lawrence-Bayly, 24, is charged with sexual assault of a child under 13, causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity and engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child.
He pleaded not guilty to all charges.
Robinson, 25, is charged with a single count of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child, and she also pleaded not guilty to the offence.
The offences are alleged to have happened between 2019 and 2020.
The trial, which is expected to last around eight days, will take place on April 4, 2022.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 4 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 7 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 8 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 9 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
Recorder Richard Atchley released both Lawrence-Bayly and Robinson on unconditional bail ahead of their trial next year.