Drug dealing mum-of-four to be sentenced
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
A mother of four who has admitted supplying cocaine will be sentenced next month.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Friday (April 22) for a plea and trial preparation hearing was 30-year-old Chloe Hall of Highfields, Bentley.
She pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine with intent to supply on May 2 last year and possessing cannabis on the same date.
Recorder Gabrielle Posner adjourned sentence until May 31 to allow a pre-sentence report to be prepared on Hall.
She told Hall the offences were serious but because her personal circumstances weren’t straightforward it was important for her to have as much information about her as possible.
The judge said all sentencing options would be open to the court at the next hearing.
Gavin Pottinger, prosecuting, said telephone evidence showed Hall had supplied cocaine over a period of seven months to an established customer base.
- 1 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 2 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 3 Ipswich man, 27, arrested after stabbing in Bury St Edmunds car park
- 4 Burger van owner's anger after thieves steal food from trailer in Ipswich
- 5 Tent, kitchen units and bedding dumped in 'unsightly' fly-tipping
- 6 Ipswich firm admits mis-selling foam loft insulation to Suffolk customers
- 7 Travellers remain at Ipswich park after arrival last week
- 8 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 9 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 10 Search ongoing for 29-year-old Suffolk man missing for three weeks
He said police had found £400 cash and drugs worth £300 on Hall.