Police hunt BMW motorist who drove at officers
- Credit: Archant
The driver of a BMW estate is being sought by police after the car failed to stop and then drove at officers in their vehicle.
The incident happened in Somersham and Bildeston on Wednesday, April 7 and no-one was hurt, police said.
A dark-coloured BMW estate was seen driving around Somersham but failed to stop in a recreational park for officers when requested.
The car then drove at officers in their vehicle and a pursuit then took place.
The officers lost sight of the vehicle in the Bildeston area.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of who the vehicle belongs to or who was driving is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/17251/21.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside