Police hunt BMW motorist who drove at officers
- Credit: Archant
The driver of a BMW estate is being sought by police after the car failed to stop and then drove at officers in their vehicle.
The incident happened in Somersham and Bildeston on Wednesday, April 7 and no-one was hurt, police said.
A dark-coloured BMW estate was seen driving around Somersham but failed to stop in a recreational park for officers when requested.
The car then drove at officers in their vehicle and a pursuit then took place.
The officers lost sight of the vehicle in the Bildeston area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has knowledge of who the vehicle belongs to or who was driving is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/17251/21.
- 1 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 2 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 3 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 6 Driver faces court after BMW clocked at 110mph on A14
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 10 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season