Ipswich man in court accused of setting light to car
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich man has pleaded not guilty to damaging a car by setting light to it.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Friday (July 30) for a plea and trial preparation hearing was Shaun Mills, 38, of Queen’s Way, Ipswich.
He pleaded not guilty to arson in relation to a Vauxhall Zafira on December 12 last year.
He also denied damaging a Vauxhall Zafira on the same date and damaging a garden gate, a door and a garden ornament.
He also denied an offence of assault by beating.
Judge David Pugh adjourned the case to August 13 for a further case management hearing.
Mills is on conditional bail.
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 9 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?