Three arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs after police search Ipswich property
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences after police searched a property in Ipswich.
Officers conducted a search at a property on Edgeworth Road yesterday afternoon.
Three men, who were in the property, were arrested and police recovered clingfilm and packaging consistent with suspected class A drug preparation in the living room along with a mobile phone.
A quantity of cash was discovered on each of the men following a search, while a quantity of suspected class A drugs was also recovered, Suffolk police said.
The three men were all arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs and taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the men, aged 20 and 22, were both released on police bail, pending further enquiries to answer on May 18, 2021, while a 49-year-old man was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 5 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 6 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties