Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A Rushmere St Andrew man who downloaded indecent images of children has had his sentencing hearing adjourned.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday (July 27) was Tobias Rapsey, 27, of The Street, Rushmere .
He has admitted three offences of making indecent images of children, distributing indecent images of children and possessing extreme pornography.
Judge David Pugh adjourned the case for a further hearing on August 10.
Steven Dyble, for Rapsey, said his client had no previous convictions and had co-operated with the police investigation into the offences.
He said Rapsey had shown genuine remorse and was keen to be rehabilitated.
Mr Dyble said he would be requesting that a pre-sentence report be prepared by the probation before his client was sentenced to look at alternatives to custody including an internet sex offenders’ programme,
- 1 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 2 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 3 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
- 4 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 5 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 6 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 7 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 9 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 10 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
Rapsey is on unconditional bail.