Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A Rushmere St Andrew man who downloaded indecent images of children has had his sentencing hearing adjourned.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday (July 27) was Tobias Rapsey, 27, of The Street, Rushmere .
He has admitted three offences of making indecent images of children, distributing indecent images of children and possessing extreme pornography.
Judge David Pugh adjourned the case for a further hearing on August 10.
Steven Dyble, for Rapsey, said his client had no previous convictions and had co-operated with the police investigation into the offences.
He said Rapsey had shown genuine remorse and was keen to be rehabilitated.
Mr Dyble said he would be requesting that a pre-sentence report be prepared by the probation before his client was sentenced to look at alternatives to custody including an internet sex offenders’ programme,
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Revealed: The top serious crash hotspots in Ipswich
- 3 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Planning application for new Taco Bell in Ipswich expected 'imminently'
- 6 Neighbours raised alarm after man not seen for several days
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
- 9 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 10 Did you stop for a pint in one of these Foxhall Road pubs?
Rapsey is on unconditional bail.