Two women and man deny Ipswich robbery and will face trial
- Credit: Archant
Three people accused of robbing a man in Ipswich will face a trial this summer after denying the charge.
Gemma Rogers, 30, Katherine Hall, 24, and Brian Boxall, 32, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday jointly charged with robbery.
It is alleged the trio stole two mobile phones and a wallet containing bank cards and £5 in cash from a man in Ipswich on April 6 last year.
Rogers, of Christchurch Street, Ipswich, Hall, of no fixed address, and Boxall, of Mountbatten Court, Ipswich, all pleaded not guilty to the charge at their plea and trial preparation hearing.
Boxall also pleaded not guilty to a separate charge of possessing a bladed article on April 6, 2020.
Hall also faced two further charges of possessing a bladed article and possessing an offensive weapon, which she also denied.
The trio will now face a trial at Ipswich Crown Court on July 5 this year.
- 1 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 2 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 3 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 4 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 5 WATCH: Adorable family of foxes enjoy play time at an Ipswich doorstep
- 6 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 7 Friends raise money for garden for terminally ill Suffolk mum
- 8 Mother who befriended son's killer discusses his new book
- 9 Jail for man who drove stolen car at police officers
- 10 Fencing around historic Trimley station causes scare for local community
The trial is expected to last four or five days.