Two men arrested on suspicion of drug offences in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Ipswich.
A 33-year-old man was detained for a search on Riverside Road and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
After police saw him leave a premises, they subsequently searched the property and discovered a second man and a number of suspected class A drugs and multiple mobile phones.
A 20-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs.
Both were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning where they currently remain.
Enquiries are ongoing and anyone with any information should contact Ipswich police, quoting crime reference 37/19423/21.
Also, anyone who has any information about drug use in their community is being asked to contact their local policing team on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or online here.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 4 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 7 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 8 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 9 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'