Two men arrested on suspicion of drug offences in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Ipswich.
A 33-year-old man was detained for a search on Riverside Road and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
After police saw him leave a premises, they subsequently searched the property and discovered a second man and a number of suspected class A drugs and multiple mobile phones.
A 20-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs.
Both were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning where they currently remain.
Enquiries are ongoing and anyone with any information should contact Ipswich police, quoting crime reference 37/19423/21.
Also, anyone who has any information about drug use in their community is being asked to contact their local policing team on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or online here.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 7 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week