Van stolen while owner unpacked tools in Ipswich
A van has been stolen while the owner was unloading tools from the rear of the vehicle in Ipswich.
The white Ford Transit was stolen on Monday, October 18, at around 9am from Peewit Road.
The owner of the vehicle was unloading tools from the back of the van when the offender got in the van and drove off.
The registration of the Ford Transit is LB57 AMK.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said there were also a number of tools and two mobile phones in the van when it was taken.
If anyone has any knowledge as to the whereabouts of the vehicle, or was driving in the area at that time and saw the vehicle please contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime 37/58262/21.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 5 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 10 Company requests £1.8m loan to finish Broomhill Lido project