Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman in her 60s who was shopping in Tesco in Martlesham has had her purse stolen.
The theft took place in the Tesco car park on Anson road on Friday, September 24 at around 1.15pm.
The victim, who had been shopping, placed her shopping into her car and when she returned she could not find her purse.
Her bank cards were then used minutes later.
The victim believes the suspects may have seen her using her pin when paying for shopping.
If anyone has information as to who the offenders were please contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference number: 37/53628/21.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 9 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths