Quad bike stolen from farm in east Suffolk
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Police are investigating after a quad bike was stolen from a rural farm in east Suffolk.
The Yamaha 350 quad bike was stolen from a farm in Bucklesham, near Felixstowe on Monday, October 4 at 10.30pm. A sprayer was also taken.
A white transit van is reported having been seen to arrive in the area.
Suffolk police have asked people with any information about the theft to contact them quoting crime reference number 37/55520/21.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious has also been asked to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
The police can be contacted by calling 101, or Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads