Cyclist knocked off her bike in collision with car in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A female cyclist has been knocked off her bike following a collision with a car in Ipswich
Police were called to the crash, at the junction of Bixley Road and Ashdown Road, at around 4.30pm today, Friday March 30.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the cyclist had received minor injuries.
Speaking at the time of the collision she said: “A cyclist has been knocked off her bike.
“Ambulance and police officers are on scene at the moment.
“The vehicle involved was a purple Peugeot.”
She added the road had remained open while emergency services work at the scene.
- 1 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 2 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 3 15 of the best photos from Ipswich Music Day 2022
- 4 Keys secured as 'Goliath' £1.2m needed to restore burned down church
- 5 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 6 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk neighbourhoods with highest Covid rates
- 7 Jailed in June: The Suffolk criminals locked up last month
- 8 Travellers pitch up at park in Ipswich
- 9 Man order to sign sex offenders' registers for possessing indecent images
- 10 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
Any witnesses to the collision are asked to call Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference CAD 235 of today.