Daisy Foundation celebrates launch of new sessions, with free trial classes at Inspire Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
A leading not-for-profit pregnancy and baby group in Suffolk is celebrating the expansion of its sessions with the launch of free trial classes at one of its new venues.
The Ipswich-based Daisy Foundation, which provides development for parents and their babies, has this week launched a new series of classes at Inspire Suffolk in Lindbergh Road, after the success of the events at the organisation’s other venues.
The Tinies, Wrigglers, Crawlers and Walkers classes were launched on Monday April 13 at the new venue, with free trial classes being held on Wednesday, April 15 for mums and babies looking to find out more about how the sessions work.
Jo Cresdee from the Daisy Foundation, said: “All Daisy Baby classes are multisensory to promote children’s natural development as they reach towards their next milestones.
“The classes are designed to help little ones move more independently, repeating actions and songs and yoga poses allowing them to watch and mimic, stretch, grow and play.”
The classes, which range from ages four weeks to three-years-old, works on a progression system to help parents understand their child’s development. The Tinies group helps parents with sleep and feeding patterns, and how to understand individual cues, before progressing onto the Wrigglers class using songs and sensory games.
The Crawlers class continues a baby’s development by allowing them to explore their environment, and develop social awareness and self-confidence, before the Walkers class for youngsters on their feet helps them with imaginative play.
- 1 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 2 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 3 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 4 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Lane on A14 reopens after severe delays on Orwell Bridge
- 7 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 8 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 9 Caribbean trailer to open soon in town centre
- 10 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
The new classes at Inspire Suffolk will also host the pregnancy classes which the Daisy Foundation holds, joining the sessions already held throughout Ipswich, Kesgrave, Martlesham and Woodbridge.
For full details of classes and venues, email Jo Cresdee on email@example.com, or call 07944 070362.