Darryl had so much to live for
THIS year should have been so good for Darryl Harrington – he was setting up home with his fiancee and looking forward to a Caribbean wedding and life together.
THIS year should have been so good for Darryl Harrington – he was setting up home with his fiancee and looking forward to a Caribbean
wedding and life together.
But a cruel twist of fate two days after Christmas robbed him of his life and Kimberley Todd of the man she loved.
The 24-year-old died when his Peugeot 205 car hit a tree on a quiet country road at Culpho on December 27. He was on his way to collect Kimberley from work.
You may also want to watch:
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 2 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 3 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 4 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 5 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 6 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 7 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 8 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit
- 9 Walking back to happiness - 18 great trails to follow and a festival
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience