Darryl had so much to live for
THIS year should have been so good for Darryl Harrington – he was setting up home with his fiancee and looking forward to a Caribbean wedding and life together.
THIS year should have been so good for Darryl Harrington – he was setting up home with his fiancee and looking forward to a Caribbean
wedding and life together.
But a cruel twist of fate two days after Christmas robbed him of his life and Kimberley Todd of the man she loved.
The 24-year-old died when his Peugeot 205 car hit a tree on a quiet country road at Culpho on December 27. He was on his way to collect Kimberley from work.
You may also want to watch:
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 4 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 5 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 6 Developer 'ecstatic' as multi-million pound town hotel gets green light
- 7 Man drove into ex-partner's parked car outside Gainsborough Labour and Social Club
- 8 Ipswich man charged over alleged cocaine dealing
- 9 New streetfood restaurant set to open in Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 10 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour