Date set for final goobye to Kiara
A FUNERAL date has been set for family and friends to say goodbye to little Kiara Stevenson-Mann.The five-year-old from Ireland Road was killed last Thursday when she was in collision with a coach on Landseer Road.
A FUNERAL date has been set for family and friends to say goodbye to little Kiara Stevenson-Mann.
The five-year-old from Ireland Road was killed last Thursday when she was in collision with a coach on Landseer Road.
It was just days before her sixth birthday and she had been riding her bike along the pavement before the accident happened, when for some reason she went into the road.
Her funeral is due to be held at the All Hallows Church in Landseer Road, Ipswich on Tuesday September 2.
You may also want to watch:
It will start at 2pm followed by an internment at Ipswich Lawn Cemetery.
Family flowers only have been requested but any donations will be split between the East Anglian Children's Hospice and the Bergholt Amenity Fund.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
Many people on the Greenwich estate where Kiara lived have been left stunned by her death and dozens bouquets of flowers and teddies adorn the spot where she died.
Following many enquiries by people in the area, the Evening Star has set up the Kiara Fund.
The money collected is to be spent in whatever way her family wishes.
Any donations should be sent to the Kiara Fund, c/o Geraldine Thompson, Editors Secretary, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN.