Jewellery stolen during daytime burglary in Hintlesham
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after jewellery was stolen during a daytime burglary in Hintlesham.
The burglary happened between 10am and 1.30pm on Thursday, June 21, at a house in a the area of George Street.
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk police, an unknown suspect entered the property through an insecure door.
“Once inside, a search was carried out and jewellery was stolen,” she said.
Police are keen to identify a white car-derived van and male driver believed to be in the area at around 12.40pm.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white and of slim build.
He was wearing a blue t-shirt, dark trousers and trainers.
- 1 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 2 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 6 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 7 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 8 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
Anyone who witnessed anything suspicious on that day, or who has any information about this crime, is asked to contact South CID at Landmark House on 101 quoting reference 34209/18.
Alternatively, contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.