Dealer takes on two new franchises
EAST Anglian car dealership Marshall has taken on two new franchises in Ipswich .It has taken over the Jaguar and Kia franchises in the town which which it will operate alongside its existing Vauxhall and Chevrolet businesses.
EAST Anglian car dealership Marshall has taken on two new franchises in Ipswich .
It has taken over the Jaguar and Kia franchises in the town which which it will operate alongside its existing Vauxhall and Chevrolet businesses.
Chief executive Daksh Gupta said: “Kia is now one of the top five car-makers in the world and we are delighted with this appointment. We have been impressed by the speed with which this franchise has been established and grown over the last few years and we are excited about the opportunity that this gives us.”
Mr Gupta added: “We have represented Jaguar for over 35 years and have an excellent relationship with them.
You may also want to watch:
“With Ipswich, we now cover the whole of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire with the nearest non-Marshall Jaguar dealerships over 40 miles away.”
Paul Philpott managing director of Kia Motors UK said: “We are very pleased that such a progressive group as Marshall has decided to come on board with our growing franchise. It is a clear sign of how far our franchise has come that Marshall is prepared to invest in Kia in Ipswich, and already we have a strong relationship with Daksh Gupta and his team.
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 3 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 4 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 5 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 6 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 7 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces Christmas show supporting young Suffolk musicians
Geoff Cousins managing director of Jaguar UK said: “I am delighted that Marshalls have increased their partnership with Jaguar. They represent everything that is good about the Jaguar Brand.”
The Cambridge-based Marshall Motor Group is family owned and funded.
The group has 46 franchised dealerships in the East of England and 1,600 employees,