Death crash man named
A SUFFOLK man killed when he was walking along the A14 has today been named as 29-year-old Jonathan Charles Brand.Suffolk police is investigating the accident in which Mr Brand was in collision with two cars on the road at the Whitehouse turn-off at just before 2.
A SUFFOLK man killed when he was walking along the A14 has today been named as 29-year-old Jonathan Charles Brand.
Suffolk police is investigating the accident in which Mr Brand was in collision with two cars on the road at the Whitehouse turn-off at just before 2.30am on Sunday.
Mr Brand's funeral is due to be held on Thursday at St Mary and St Peter's Church at Barham.
Suffolk police said today that formal identification had not yet taken place but a death notice placed by the family stated that Mr Brand “tragically died in an accident”.
Anyone with information about the collision should call Sergeant John Hawkes or Pc Paul Carr by calling 01473 613500.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 6 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 7 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 8 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich